Jeremy Jones is the founder and CEO of Protect Our Winters. Jeremy has been a professional snowboarder for 30 years and is widely regarded as one of the best big mountain snowboarders in the world. Ten times voted “Big Mountain Rider of the Year” by Snowboarder Magazine, he has starred in over twenty snowboard films worldwide. In 2013, Jeremy was nominated by National Geographic as an “Adventurer Of The Year” and a “Champion Of Change” by President Obama for his work fighting climate change with Protect Our Winters. Most recently, Jeremy Jones released Purple Mountains, a film seeking to find common ground in the fight against climate change.
Jeremy Jones is the founder and CEO of award-winning Jones Snowboards, dedicated to the development of the highest quality backcountry snowboards and accessories. Jeremy has also appeared frequently in worldwide media including 60 Minutes Sports, ABC’s Nightline News, The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, Outside Magazine and TV, Men’s Journal, Esquire, CNN, MTV, ESPN, Fox News, NBC and National Geographic.
- “Drop” Reveals The Impacts Climate Change Is Having On The Rivers Of The American West
- Jeremy Jones and Tommy Caldwell – The Outdoor State of Mind Series – April 22, 2020
- Jeremy Jones Talks About ‘Purple Mountains’ and Finding Political Common Ground on Climate Change
- JEREMY JONES IN PURPLE MOUNTAINS DOCUMENTARY
- Pro Snowboarder Jeremy Jones: ‘We’re in the 11th Hour of Climate Action’
- Climate Change Is Real. Jeremy Jones Wants to Prove It.
- Snowboarder Jeremy Jones stars in environmental documentary