There’s a lot to understand when it comes to climate, but don’t worry, we’re not going to have a test on this.
We’ve pulled together some of our favorite resources on all things climate.
Let us know if you have favorites you think we should add to the list.
POW Published Resources
POW’s 2020 Strategic Plan
Margins: the milliseconds that win the race or the millimeter ledge that forms the perfect crimp. They’re the seemingly small moments that carry enough weight to tip the scale from failure to success.
Well, as it turns out, margins lay at the heart of our 2020 strategy. Check it out to learn how we’re going to achieve some big goals in 2020.
2018 Annual Report
2018 was one for the record books. It was also a year of sizable impact for POW. We launched the POW Action Fund, engaged over half a MILLION people during the midterm elections, launched POW Trail to engage the trail running community, and nearly doubled the number of members that make up the POW family.
Read more about our work and impact.
- The link between climate change and extreme weather
- The connection between Wildfires and Climate Change
- The difference between Weather and Climate
- Global Temperature warming/ NASA
- Extreme Avalanche Conditions associated with climate change
- Poor snow years impact ski resorts and the economy
- Sea Level Rising
- Scientists Agree/NASA
- 1.5 degrees vs. 2.0 degrees
- Shorter Ski Seasons
- Decreasing Arctic Sea Ice
- Decreasing Land Ice
- Clean Energy outpacing Fossil Fuels
- Are Electric Cars REALLY Better For The Climate? YES!
Turn Your Passion into Action
When we create swells of popular pressure, we can affect policy. And it’s working—but we need more passionate outdoor people to use their voice and help create climate victories where they’re needed most.